High quality boutique corporate law firm seeks junior to mid-level associate to join our growing corporate and finance practice in the New York metropolitan area. Candidate should have 3-5 years of transactional experience including M&A and/or debt finance as well as general corporate experience.
- Experience supporting and closing sophisticated corporate and/or debt transactions
- In-house corporate or major law firm experience
- Strong academic background
- Strong work ethic, integrity, professionalism, and enthusiasm
- Admitted to or pending admission to Connecticut and/or New York Bar
- Ability to multitask and support multiple transactions and clients simultaneously
- Ability to work as a member of a team and independently
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
The right candidate will have a solid foundation in transactional practice and a desire to work on a wide variety of corporate and finance transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, venture capital and general corporate matters, as well as secured and unsecured debt financings on behalf of bank and non-bank lenders. We are a highly collaborative group with team members who train and support one another. This approach allows our associates to quickly take on meaningful responsibility, and we foster direct working relationships with partners and clients. Our deals are interesting, complex and we regularly act opposite and alongside the largest law firms in the country.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to Aria Antonopoulos – firstname.lastname@example.org